Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Scoop: May 3rd

Wow! This week has been busy!  Of course that means that I had tons of things to do this weekend.  Of course I love linking up with the Teaching Trio to share my Sunday Scoop!

http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/05/sunday-scoop-5-2-14.html 



Have to Do...
1. I am a procrastinator. So yes, I still have to type up a week's worth of spelling worksheet pages for this week.  
2. We are going on a field trip to a park tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure we are all ready, but I always feel like I should double check on things like rides and permission slips.
3. And as always on the weekends, I washed several loads of laundry.  However, I have not managed to put it away yet.

Hope to Do...
1. School and life has been so busy that I have been severely neglecting my blog and TpT store.  I did manage to get my store ready for the big sale and add some new banners.  I am hoping to have time tonight to write a few blogs for the week.  This week is going to be just as busy as last week so maybe if I have them all written, it will be easy to just add pictures and post them.
2. I am so excited about the big sale on Tuesday and Wednesday.  What an awesome way for TpT to make us as teachers feel appreciated!  I am sure by the time Tuesday rolls around I will have a huge wish list to shop from!

Happy to Do...
1. I started getting a sore throat Friday night, and it has gotten worse over the weekend.  I was afraid it was going to turn into a full cold, but it feels like it might be getting better today.  Hopefully if I drink some tea and get to bed early, I will be completely better tomorrow.  Hopefully!!

What do you have planned for today?

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! Tea with honey usually helps me, too. We're neighbors! I teach in Connecticut also. We'll be going on a field trip to Old Sturbridge Village this month. The kids are SO excited about it. We're also both believers. Blessings to you! It's nice to "meet" you.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Have fun on your field trip tomorrow. Weird sore throat tips for you: 1- Dip a marshmallow in honey and eat it. Also, create an apple cider vinegar drink. Look up GGMS on Pinterest. Sounds weird and disgusting, but IT WORKS!

    ReplyDelete