Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday Scoop: A Day Late

I know this is a little late, but I still wanted to share my Sunday Scoop with all of you.  We are coming down to the end of the school year, and things just keep getting busier and busier.  Anyway...here's a peek at what's going on for me this week.


Have to Do...
Our school has our Family & Friends Night this Thursday.  It's basically our version of an open house.  The elementary kids do a program, science projects, and we display tons of student work all around our classrooms.  It's a ton of prep work for us all, but it's always a fun night too.

This year, we are also putting up a huge elementary art display.  We saved all of the drawings and art projects that the students completed in art class throughout the year.  We are going to hang many of them up in our lobby.  I can't wait to see how awesome it looks, but I am a little overwhelmed with the thought of hanging all of them up!

And of course I washed what seemed like 100 loads of laundry this weekend.  Most of that is still in laundry baskets waiting to be put away. 

Hope to Do...
I know this week will be busy, but I am loving all the Spring clipart and papers that I have been downloading.  So I am hoping to get at least one Spring product completed this week during all the madness.

I also have been trying to eat healthier.  I have been trying to eat less carbs and more fruits and veggies.  I have also been more mindful of portion control when snacking.  I am hoping to be able to keep that up this week.

Happy to Do...
We have our end of the year field trip this Friday.  Normally we take our kids to the Roger Williams Zoo in Rhode Island.  This year we are going to a local state park instead.  I know the kids are going to have a blast!

I hope you all have a great week! Don't forget to stop by the Teaching Trio and see what everyone else has going on.

http://www.teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/04/sunday-scoop-42615.html

No comments:

Post a Comment