Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Scoop: May 31

Happy Last Day of May!  Can you believe how fast this year is going by? I am really hoping the summer goes a little slower than the school year did.
I am linking up with the Teaching Trio to share my Sunday Scoop for the week with you. To be honest, I wasn't going to link up today, but my son woke me up super early {again} so I decided to blog while I drink my coffee.


Have to Do...
*We spent last week on vacation at Myrtle Beach.  The weather was beautiful, we spent every day out on the beach, and I came back feeling so relaxed.  The downside is the huge amount of laundry that now needs to be done this week.
*I have slowly been working on adding products to my new Educents store.  I love creating products, but the uploading process can be time consuming.  I have been procrastinating on adding products to my Educents store, but I need to get back at it. {P.S. If you haven't checked out my store yet, you need to.  There are some really great deals!}
*I have some thank you notes that really need to be written for the end of the year gifts I received from students. No more putting that off either!

Hope to Do...
*I didn't do much blogging or creating last week since we were at the beach! I am looking forward to getting busy again this week.  Blogging and making teaching products is a stress reliever for me, and I love spending my free time that way.
*I did spend a little time while I was sitting on the beach planning out some more telling time task cards.  I am working on creating a year long set of task cards and centers that focus on telling time.  I finished the Back to School set two weeks ago.  Now I'm ready to start on the Fall set this week.  If you stop by my TpT store, make sure you click the green star to be notified when I create new products or throw a sale!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Themed-Telling-Time-Bundle-1868157

Happy to Do...
*My absolute favorite part of every Sunday is being able to go to church with my family.  I love singing praises to the Lord, hearing the choir and special music, and listening to good preaching from God's Word.  If you don't have a church home to go to, you can listen to a great message online.  Being in church on Sunday just starts the week off right!

I would love to hear what you have going on this week!  Leave a comment and let me know!
http://www.teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/05/sunday-scoop-53115.html

Would you like to find out what some other stupendous teachers are doing this week?  Stop by the Teaching Trio to read more Sunday Scoops!

1 comment:

  1. With all the technology we have these days, why is there nothing to wash, dry, fold, and put our laundry away? ;-) I love that you've gotten to go on a vacation already! Our district has teacher's last day as June 17th. My hopes of blogging and creating are the same this summer!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete