Thursday, April 2, 2015

Educents Launch

 I am sure you have been seeing pictures like these all over social media this week.


Well...April 2nd has arrived which means I can finally share my exciting news with you! 


Educents is opening up a marketplace! 
 That means that individual sellers can now offer their products on Educents giving you even more of the great products and deals that you are already used to seeing from Educents.  I have opened a storefront, and I would love for you to stop by and check it out!


One of my favorite types of products to make and sell are grammar task cards.  I love seeing my upper elementary students enjoy practicing the skills they are learning in class.  Task cards are just another way to make the learning process more fun. 
In order to give you a chance to try out my task cards, I have made 2 of my task card sets free in my Educents store.

http://www.educents.com/fun-and-learning-at-bba

Freebie #1 is a fun task card set full of sentences about the life of Leonardo da Vinci for your students to work with.  Not only will they learn about a famous artist, but they will be practicing changing sentences from one type to another.


http://www.educents.com/fun-and-learning-at-bba

Freebie #2 asks your students to find specific types of sentences in the books you already have in your classroom.  Students will choose a book from your class library and look through it for the four types of sentences.  They will also find sentences with prepositions and conjunctions.



To further celebrate the opening of my new store, I am throwing a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale.  Simply follow my store by clicking on the red heart at the top of the page. Purchase a product of your choice from my store.  Then send me an email {crystallevig@gmail.com} telling me what you purchased and which item of equal or lesser value you would like free.  I will email you the free item!

But that's not even all the exciting news!!  In addition to freebies and a great sale, Educents is allowing several of us sellers to host a $50 Educents giveaway.  That's right!! $50.  Imagine how many amazing classroom products you could purchase with $50.  
All you have to do is complete the entries below and you are entered!  

Remember the giveaway AND my sale end on April 12th so don't forget to enter below and email me with your choice of a second product free!


Educents Marketplace $50 in Edubucks Giveaway #9 - 5th & 6th Grade Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment