Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day Sale


I don't know about everyone else, but I have a busy day planned with my family and friends.  We are seeing a parade, grilling hamburgers, and possibly doing our own fireworks at night.  {We will see how that goes!}

And to share the fun and celebration with all of you, I am throwing a sale in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Everything is 20% off for all of Saturday and Sunday. 


While you may not want to think about going back to school yet, now would be a great time to get some great products at great prices.

I also have some special deals going on for this weekend!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Themed-Telling-Time-Bundle-1868157

This back to school task card product is an $8 value which includes 4 different products.  During this sale, I have marked the bundle down to only $4. This is exactly what you need to review telling time at the beginning of the school year!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bright-Chevron-Classroom-Reward-Coupons-1649067


If you are thinking about something different to use for classroom rewards next year, your students will love earning reward coupons.  These colorful rewards are normally $2, but I have marked them down to only $1 for this sale.  You can read more about how I use reward coupons in my classroom here. {I also have the same reward coupons in polka-dots, and those are discounted as well.}

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Addition-to-10-Task-Cards-Fall-Themed-1518502https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Subtraction-Facts-Task-Cards-Fall-Themed-1518511

These fall themed addition and subtraction task cards will be perfect for back to school this year.  I have marked down the price from the normal $4 to only $2 for each set.  

I know I am not the only teacher having a sale this weekend.  If you want some other great stores to shop at/follow, Buzzing with Mrs. McClain is hosting a linky of stores with sales!



No comments:

Post a Comment